Monday, September 13, 2010

Picture Time!


So yeah you want me to add some pictures? I finally got some uploaded.
Thats my little desk space. I kinda am trying to take one every night to see how it will evolve.

So This is what I get to see every morning. If I get going really early it's surrounded by mist and is perhaps one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my entire life.

This is me and my amazing roommate Mel!!! She is the bestest ever at everything. Especially all things involving technology. I would die without her help on the computer.
Doesn't need explanation my school just is the most beautiful ever.

So this is our football team. I'm not going to lie our Student Section is not in any way mighty but we do have...


A (boring) married couples section!!!



So there you go! Some pictures of school I may or may not be adding more...actually I most likely will be when there are noteworthy ones but here we go.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! You're doing better picture wise than I am. :) And I'm glad to help.

    ReplyDelete