Monday, September 27, 2010

Procrastination...

Why do today what you can do tomorrow?

Yeah that seems to be the motto of college. Well tomorrow it might be raining, you may have realized that you have twice as much due as you origially had planned and that assignment that you thought was going to be a piece of cake actually is the hardest thing you have had to do all year. Oh yeah, the internet is out again as well.

Oh Life, you have a sick sense of humor. Of course that's what today is like. It's not really raining so much as bucketing outside. (I would take a picutre but sadly my camera broke.) My shoes are soaked through I have a lab report due in...oh 3 hours and it's on miosis who understands that kind of stuff anyway? (Don't worry Mommy it will be done with full credit just as it always is.) Also there is that article I need to read and the Harry Potter movie is coming out so I need to finish that series again before Nov. 19th And did I mention that it is bucketing and I left my oh-so-cute-pink-and-yellow-polka-dotted umbrella at home because it wasn't that bad this morning?

Ah well. At least life isn't boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment