Monday, November 29, 2010

Filler...Meaning I can't think of titles at the moment...

You can choose a title for this entry. I really have no idea what to say. Lots has happened and nothing has happened so what do I report on? The break where I made four scarves because I only left my room about 3 times? The extra class I go to so I actually learn what I signed up for? The fact that today was really bitingly cold and makes it so that I don't want to go home where there are 2 feet of snow waiting for me?

Thanksgiving was amazing. I got to eat with a family. I really think that younger children are an integral part of Thanksgiving dinner and while 10 isn't all that young, it fits the bill. There was Guitar Hero, bird watching excursions, cookies, pie, cranberry sauce and this awesome "Christmas Punch" which is a secret recipe of the family. And while I wish I had been at home with all of the games and fun with my cousins this was an awesome way to spend my first Thanksgiving away from home.

The rest of the break was spent in relaxation. There was no real reason to get out of pajamas so I got to stay comfy and warm all day. I got to catch up on the Christmas presents that I am making and I got to watch some movies that have been on my list. Also I was able to hang out with a roommate who I love who sadly won't be returning next semester.

All in all, I couldn't imagine a more perfect way to spend a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment