Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My New Favorite Place

This morning, my health teacher decided that he wanted to sleep in and so I discovered that my 8 am class was canceled. After a brief moment of elation I realized that I could've slept in another hour and, because the Lofts are at the top of a disgustingly steep hill I was stuck down on campus until my next class. Wanting to find a warm place I decided to see if the stories about "Hobo Hall" were true.



Hobo Hall is a mythical place that connects the Chandler Building to Main Hall where the heaters never turn off. This means that in the winter it is perhaps the warmest place to be found on campus and you can generally see a couple of students sleeping in this hall.

The stories are true.

I was able to spend a perfectly quiet hour reading a combination of Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix and Dante's Inferno (See Mom! I am doing homework) I believe that I will be spending a lot of time here this winter, because if this week is any indication it is going to be a very, very, very cold one!

No comments:

Post a Comment