Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oh Pillow How I Miss Thee...

Why am I still awake? How am I still functioning? I really shouldn't be.
Last night was an amazing concert done by the Truman Brothers.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Truman/129631414128?v=app_2405167945

This is their facebook link and you really should check them out because they are amazing! I really should have gone to bed after that because I have been seeing 1:00 on my clock far too many times this week. But since I am in college I didn't... I chose to go watch LOTR:The Two Towers so was unable to get home until about 1:00am. So fun, yet so stupid!

Today was just go, go, go. Hitting rotation, football game, elementary school Halloween carnival...I am sooo tired yet I can't sleep. Oh dear I will go apologize to my pillow and hopefully we will make up and be friends again. Night-night

No comments:

Post a Comment