Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rain and Midterms

Sorry it has been a while since I have been able to post. Midterms have finally ended for me and now I can stop to take a little breather before the two papers which are due next week. The workload has finally reached what I had always imagined to be a college workload. Reading every night, tests every day, papers due in every class. Yeah, it's hard though thankfully it's not impossible. I can still have my movie nights with 215, keep up my knitting, and (most importantly) read Harry Potter.

Fall, along with midterms has also fully arrived. It has been cool and rainy. I have my rain boots though so all is well. This place is so beautiful. The leaves have almost all changed color and the mountains (well kinda sorta mountains) are all blazing with color. The reds, oranges, and yellows are abundant and make me feel like I am living in one of those nature pictures that are absolutely perfect. I am completely and blissfully happy.

Sorry that I don't have much to say at the moment, life has taken on it's routine and I need to watch myself to make sure that I don't fall into a dull existence, though when you have neighbors that decorate the halls in cobwebs that doesn't seem likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment