Sunday, May 22, 2011

Apology

Sorry for all the complaints. Life really is good, though I am more apt to complain than not, and well you know that adage that no news is good news? Well I think that's simply because good news is boring. What can I say?

Well I shall try:
First off, I kind of have a front yard now. It's a shared quad with the rest of the apartment but it has a nice place with lawn chairs and a bbq pit. I love it. It is the perfect place to go out (in the few brief intervals between thundershowers) and read while eating popsicles. Because of this spot I am now ivory white rather than egg-shell white and may even have a hint of a tan by the end of the semester.

Secondly, well that's a lot harder to come up with...oh! we had a school activity last night were we all sat on the hill in front of Main Hall and watched MegaMind. It may have been because I was tired but I was laughing the whole time. I found it rather clever.

Oh dear I can't think of a "Thirdly" and if I am bothering with "First off's" and "Secondly's" I really ought to have one. Throws off the whole thing if I don't. I mean what's the point of making a list with only two things on it.

(Can you tell I have been reading a book...a well written one. I generally can - my writing style seems to change with what I read. Thankfully for you it wasn't anything like Chaucer or Milton for if that were the case either my spelling would be atrocious our I would be attempting heroic verse and no one really wants to read that.)

Ok this shall work for something. (And have a shameless plug)
THIRDLY, I got to spend a day of doing nothing but reading one of my favorite books. Oh that is going to come back to haunt me in as quickly as 15 minutes but I did so enjoy it. If you haven't read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society you really, very, really, ever-so-much-so should. If you want my professional review go to my reviewing blog talesfromabookaddict.blogspot.com Here I can just let things flow however.  I love it so much. The writing is witty and dear and there are some characters who I really wish I were real and that I was related to them.

I could go on for pages about that but sadly I haven't the time. I have about 200 pages of real homework that are waiting for me and I am hoping to go to bed within the next 4 hours.

Thanks for reading. I was a bit more rambling today than I normally am.

oh P.S. I want letters so family and friends please write me!

No comments:

Post a Comment